Halloween Costume Donation Request
University of the Pacific's Community Service Committee and the Division of Student Life invite you to take part as we "Put a Smile on a Child's Face!"
Donate new and used Halloween Costumes and/or Costume Accessories (all sizes, especially adult, but nothing too scary) for: Transitional Learning Center; Haven of Peace; and Gospel Center Rescue Mission.
Children and their families have been invited to attend the Pacific Safe Trick-or-Treat Night on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, from 4-7 p.m. With your support, these donations will ensure that every child will be included in this Halloween celebration.
Donations can be delivered to the following locations:
- Hand Hall, room 135, Pacific's Stockton campus Contact: Denia Andersen, 209.946.2365, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy Library, Pacific's Stockton campus Contact: Lupe Mazuka, 209.946..2529, email@example.com
- March Lane Office Contact: Tabitha Clinton, 209.946.2424, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Library Contact: Gail Stovall, 209.946.2954, email@example.com
- Burns Tower Lobby Contact: Kate Hutchinson, 209.946.2692, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions are needed by Friday, October 21, 2011. (If special pickup arrangements are required, please contact Denia.)