2012 Employee Benefits Fair
Make Your Benefits Count! Employee Open Enrollment is November 1 -November 28. Benefit enhancements for this year include, increased annual Maximum for Dental benefit, as well as increased Lifetime Maximum for Orthodontia to $2000, and VSP network expands to Costco! Some Health Care Reform changes include, Women's Preventative Health Care Benefits covered at 100%, Medical Spending account maximum set at $2500. For more information review your Benefits Highlights.
Mark your Calendar for the Benefits and Wellness Fair.
Thursday November 1 - Stockton Campus, DeRosa Center Ballrooms A & B, 11 am to 1:30 pm
- 8:45 am - Continental Breakfast, outside De Rosa Center room 211 A & B
- 9 am - Budgeting for Retirement, Budgeting in Retirement, De Rosa Center room 211 A & B - TIAA-CREF will present how to make and keep a budget so you can maximize your income and make your dollars stretch.
- 10 am - Medicare 101. This informative session will help anyone who is trying to understand Medicare benefits.
- Eyeglass collection - bring your old eyeglasses to the fair and donate to VSP's Eyes of Hope
- Holiday ROAR book collection - bring children's books in support of this campus-wide effort
Wednesday November 7 - San Francisco Campus, Executive Conference Room #104AB 10 am to 2 pm
November 8 - Sacramento Campus, Lecture Hall, 11 am to 2 pm
Benefit Fair events include Massage Therapist, Health Screenings, a Farmers Market and raffles, as well as many of your favorite vendors bringing valuable information on how you can Make Your Benefits Count!
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org