Open Enrollment offers a chance to review, change or enhance your current benefits plan
Open Enrollment for Employee Benefits November 1-28
Make Your Benefits Count!
Pacific's Smart Benefits Open Enrollment is November 1 through November 28 for 2012-13
The Smart Benefits Program offered by University of the Pacific is an important part of your total compensation package. The open enrollment period provides the opportunity to review your benefit options and make any changes or enhancements for you or your family members.
During open enrollment you have the opportunity to:
- Add or Remove yourself or your dependents from your Health and Dental Plans
- Increase or Decrease coverage under your Life and AD&D Insurance Plans (subject to underwriting approval)
- Elect account deposits to your Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. (Note - 2012 elections for Health and Dependent Care will not carry-over to 2013, you must make a new election if you want to continue to participate.Elections made during the 2012 Open Enrollment period will be in effect for the full plan year of January 1 to December 31, 2013. Mid-year changes are not allowed unless there is a Qualifying Life Event such as marriage, adoption, etc.)
Resources to assist you in making informed decisions:
2013 Smart Benefits Highlights Brochure* Provides management letter regarding 2013 Benefits, brief overview of 2013 Benefits, employee per pay period Plan Contributions, how and where to make benefit elections and much more.
Click here for 2013 Smart Benefits Open Enrollment form
Benefits and Wellness Fair and Presentations
- Thursday, November 1 - Benefit Fair and Presentations - Stockton Campus, DeRosa University Center 8:45 am to 1:30 pm
- 8:45 am - Continental Breakfast (outside DeRosa Center Rooms 211A & B)
- 9:00 am - Budgeting for Retirement - Budgeting in Retirement (DeRosa Center Rooms 211A & B) - TIAA-CREF will present how to make and keep a budget so you can maximize your income and make your dollars stretch.
- 10:00 am - Medicare 101 (DeRosa Center Rooms 211A & B) - Retiree Program Consultant - Medicare presentation for those who would like to better understand Medicare benefits.
- 11:00 am to 1:30 pm - Benefits and Wellness Fair - Stockton Campus, DeRosa Center Ballrooms
- Wednesday, November 7 - Benefits and Wellness Fair - San Francisco Campus, Executive Conference Rooms #104AB 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 8 - Benefits and Wellness Fair - Sacramento Campus, Lecture Hall, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Smart Benefits Essentials Open Enrollment Booklet* - will be emailed to you next week.
Pacific's Benefit Website - Access benefit information at anytime from anywhere:
User ID: mypacific
Benefits provide protection for both you and your family. Use this opportunity to make sure you have the coverage you need to make your benefits count!
Questions? Email email@example.com
* Beginning in 2013 - Open Enrollment Benefit Materials are being sent to your Pacific email in lieu of mailing to your home address. Please use the above links or online at Pacific's Benefit Website to review benefit information.