Webinar: “Research, Safety, and Ethical Issues Involving Children and Adolescents”
Please join the Office of Sponsored Programs for a live webinar on "Research, Safety, and Ethical Issues Involving Children and Adolescents" presented by Principal Investigators Association on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 11:00am to 12:00pm in the DeRosa Center room 214.*
5 Key Take-Aways from this webinar:
- Utilization of the principles relating to growth and development
- Roles and responsibilities of scientists and researchers in conducting empirical studies involving children and adolescents discussions
- The need for education of research team, parents and participants in an effort to assist with the overall success of the empirical study involving children and adolescents
- Developing and incorporating the concept of "safety nets" in empirical studies involving children and adolescents
- Importance of efficacious and evidence-based randomized clinical trials designed specifically for children and adolescents
Please RSVP to Leah Vargas, email@example.com.
*This webinar also comes with one CD-Rom which will be available for loan after the webinar date. Please contact Leah Vargas for check-outs.