Apply for Pacific Jobs Online!
Get ready for the NEW Pacific Online Employment Service! Beginning Monday, March 18, 2013, the University will start using an online employment process that will replace paper applications. This new system will make applying for a job easier for job seekers and filling a job faster for hiring supervisors.
Advantages to you include:
- View the entire job description online.
- Make a password protected file to maintain or update your online employment application.
- Search and apply for positions from any location, at any time 24/7.
- Answer job-related questions from the hiring supervisor to see who best fits the position.
- Email attached files (resumes, CV's, samples of work, cover letters, etc) to the hiring supervisor the day you apply online.
- Receive assistance from Human Resources to check on computer availability.
Should you have any questions, contact:
Stockton: Cari Keller, 209.946.2126 (staff) or Shim Lacy, 209.946.2450 (faculty)
San Francisco: Armando Ortega, 415.929.6511
Sacramento: Laura Allen, 916.739.7028