Hiring Process to go Paperless
University of the Pacific Human Resources is excited to announce PeopleAdmin - a new online application and recruitment system for faculty and staff employment opportunities. This state-of-the-art paperless system will not only simplify the recruitment and employment process for hiring managers, it also makes the application process easier for job seekers!
PeopleAdmin,based in Austin, Texas, was selected for their in-depth knowledge of online employment processes, specializing in institutions of higher learning.
Some of the incredible benefits include:
- REAL-TIME ACCESS - hiring managers and selection committees will enjoy increased accessibility to qualified applicants and be able to quickly track their status in real-time
- SAFE ACCESS - applicants will appreciate ability to create a single sign-on in order to use one application to apply for multiple positions
- EASY UPDATES & CUSTOMIZATION - applicants can update their information and upload documents such as resume, cover letter, CV, writing samples, etc. Hiring managers and search committees can better insure a diverse pool of qualified applicants by using specialized questions relating to qualification requirement
- MAIL NOTIFICATIONS - each step of the way, both applicants and department users will receive instant email notifications of new applicants, pending approvals, etc.
- MANAGEMENT - Ability to see active items assigned to you and follow items as they progress through the system
- PAPERLESS - save time, trees and money as we go green!
These improvements to Pacific's recruitment process have been in development for the past year and are expected to go live very soon. Once the new system is in place, recruitment employment authorizations and applications will only be received and processed electronically.
Watch for additional information forthcoming in the next few weeks when the transition date is announced. In the interim, should you have any questions, contact your campus Human Resources office:
- Stockton:Cari Keller 209.946.2126
- San Francisco: Armando Ortega 415.929.6511
- Sacramento: Laura Allen 916.739.7028