Schedule Individual Retirement Counseling with TIAA-CREF Representatives
TIAA-CREF consultants will be on campus several times during the spring semester for individual counseling sessions. You can discuss how to achieve your financial goals by investing in your Pacific's retirement plan.
Individual Counseling Session can help you answer questions such as:
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Is my asset allocation on track?
- What are the tax implications with different retirement products, such as a Roth IRA?
- Should I consolidate outside accounts with TIAA-CREF?
- What are my income options at retirement?
An appointment is required for these events. To schedule a meeting with a TIAA-CREF Consultant, please call the Service and Scheduling Group at 1.800.732.8353.