OLLI Gift Certificates for Mother's DayCuriosity never retires! Send mom (...and dad) to Summer Camp this year. Eight weeks of fun begins June 10.
OLLI@Pacific is making it easy to treat the people you love to something special!
OLLI@Pacific memberships (for people 50 or better) make meaningful gifts for any occasion, including birthdays, retirements, anniversaries, and holidays. Your gift can jumpstart new friendships and interests which your recipient will value for a lifetime. Gifts are non-refundable and non-transferable. For more information and to purchase a gift membership online, visit: go.Pacific.edu/OLLI
A Summer Gift Membership gives your lifelong learner our 8-week summer lecture series, which includes:
- Contemporary Japan with Fulbright Scholar Robert Colburn, PhD, Professor, Conservatory of Music
- The Science of Consequences with Susan Schneider, PhD, Adjunct Professor and Visiting Scholar, Psychology
- Spider Silk with Craig Vierra, PhD, Professor and Chair, Biological Sciences
- Music Therapy with Eric Waldon, PhD, MT-BC, Assistant Professor, Music Therapy
- Latin America May Surprise (and Not Just Frighten) You with Gene Bigler, PhD, Former Visiting Professor, School of International Studies
- Lecture I: The Friendly Side of the Latin American Ledger
- Lecture II: Cuba and the Decline of the Latin American Left
- Anatomy of a Stroke with Cathy Peterson, PT, EdD, Associate Professor, Physical Therapy
- The Soong Sisters with Daniel O'Neill, PhD, Assistant Professor, Political Sciences
- Master Film Class with Diane Borden, PhD, Professor of English
- One-on-One Balance Clinic with Lauren Leporini, PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy and PT students
They can also register for our other courses which include art, local tours, cultural diversity, line dancing, technology, cooking with grandkids, a bird safari, docent tours at The Haggin and so much more.
Questions? email email@example.com