Welcome Center Remodel Begins
A remodel project of the University Welcome Center, located on the first floor of Burn's Tower, will begin on Monday, Oct. 28. The project is estimated to take from eight to 12 weeks. An open house will be scheduled after the new year for the campus community to have the opportunity to visit the newly remodeled Pacific Welcome Center.
During the remodel, here's some important information you need to know:
- The offices in the tower will be open for business, but due to safety concerns, will keep the front (east/Pacific Ave.) door locked, unless it is being utilized by the workers
- If you are visiting an office in the Tower, please contact that office for access to the building
- Make special advanced arrangements for access with New Student and Family Programs by calling 209.946.7619
- The Welcome Center phones and staff will be moved to the 3rd floor conference room during the time of the remodel
- The Tower Conference room will be offline to all other uses
- Signage with information for campus visitors will be located at both entrances to the Tower. These signs will include the following information about visiting the Pacific Campus:
- The main university number to call for any questions/concerns/additional information
- Where to park
- Additional information is avaialble in Knoles Hall Lobby
Please contact the Office of New Student & Family Programs if you have any questions or would like additional information: 209.946.7619.