How do I develop my professional network at Pacific?
Pacific has many ways to meet colleagues, students, faculty and to become more involved in the University community. Opportunities abound to join committees, become student group advisors, activity leaders and attend campus events.
Get involved - Volunteer at an event
- Volunteer for Pacific Family Fun Day- Contact your SAC Rep
- Volunteer for the Faculty & Staff Holiday Reception - Contact your SAC Rep
- Volunteer during Alumni Weekend - Contact the Pacific Alumni Association
- Volunteer during New Student Orientation - Watch ENews for details
- Volunteer to usher during the Kennedy Center Peformances - Watch ENews for details
- Volunteer for the Center for Community Involvement Reach Out Program- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Serve on a committee or join a campus group
- Staff Advisory Council committees - SAC Committees
- Campus groups
Don't see anything interesting? You can develop your own group by contacting your SAC Rep to put a call out to members. Ideas include:
- Setting up a car pool
- Starting a rock climbing group to meet at Baun Fitness Center
- Getting a group together to attend a play at Long Theatre, a movie at the Pacific Theatre or a sporting event.
We welcome your ideas and feedback: