CPCE Login Help
Welcome to the CPCE Login Help page!
If you're having trouble signing into CPCE's online registration system, please continue reading.
If you are looking for instruction on HOW to register, click here.
Students use their PacificNet ID and passwords to sign into the online registration system. Generally it is the first initial of your first name and up to the first seven characters of your last name and/or dashes (ex. Bugs Bunny would be bbunny3)
If you don't know what your PacificNet ID is ,use the lookup box: Pacific Net ID Lookup
* You must know your University ID Number to get it
All people with logins need to register with our password management website Locksmith to help when you have forgotten your password.
Please note: once you have enrolled in Locksmith, your password will expire in 6 months. You will need to remember the answers to your security questions to reset it after that time.
You will need to visit the Locksmith website to change your password and set up your security questions.
· Choose the "STK" (Stockton) campus and enter your PacificNet ID to enter the site.
· It will ask you to enroll in PacificNet ID Locksmith - click continue.
· To verify your account, enter your default password (or security phrase if you registered for the first time online)
· Setup security questions to use if you forget your password.
• Once you have finished enrolling in Locksmith, you can use it to reset your password at any time.
If you cannot use Locksmith, never registered for it, or your default password is not working, you can contact the Customer Support Center to get your password reset to default. Send an email with subject line "CPCE Account Reset Inquiry" to email@example.com with your full name, university ID number, birth date, and noting that you are a Continuing Education student, and they will reset your account and reply once complete. If you have any question about this process, you can email Michael Noble.
If you are a member of OLLI, you can also call and talk to Elena Marciano about this issue at 209.946.7658 as well.
If you are still unable to access your account, please call the Center for Professional and Continuing Education at 800.959.5376, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm PST.