OLLI BRUBECK INSTITUTE SUMMER CAMP
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN AND SPACE IS LIMITED!
the Inaugural OLLI Brubeck Institute Summer Camp premiering June 6-10, 2016.
Join us for an exciting week of workshops, concerts and social gatherings dedicated to
the exploration of Dave Brubeck's musical influence and commitment to social justice.
For more information and registration visit
or contact Melissa Riley at the Brubeck Institute by telephone 209-946-3196
benefits can save you hundreds of $$$ annually
doing things you love and enjoy!
Rediscovering the joy of learning is just the beginning for you. Along with all the functions, lectures and courses offered throughout the semester, your current OLLI badge entitles you to other added benefits:
- Free admission for TWO at Conservatory Concerts for the ENTIRE YEAR = $200 annual value
o University Symphony Orchestra
o Pacific Jazz Ensemble
o Symphonic Wind Ensemble
o University Concert Band
o Resident Artist Series
- Valley Brew Take 5 Jazz Sessions = $5 off admission
- Haggin Museum Trips = $25 savings per trip
- Free on-campus parking = $100 annual value
- DeMarcus Brown Theatre = $5 off admission
- Eligibility to join the elite Baun Fitness Center = $85 each semester
- FREE full Pacific Library privileges = $50 value
- Technology Savings with online education pricing on Microsoft and Apple products.
(Go to respective websites and search by "education".)
- Early enrollment notification
- Advance notification of other University events and lectures
- Eligibility to serve on the OLLI@Pacific Advisory Board or any of its committees
- International travel with the Pacific Alumni Association. For more information, contact Office of Alumni Relations at 209.946.2987
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM