Frontline Supervisor Certificate
Created for new supervisors and managers in mind, learn the skills and techniques required to become a top-notch supervisor. Designed for working professionals who don't have a lot of time. You can complete the certificate in only 4 short evening classes.
Upon completion of this course, the individual will gain clarity of the role of the supervisor and identify best practices that will help them:
• Avoid common leadership mistakes
• Be more effective when communicating with employees, peers and ordinates
• Apply practical tips for time management in the areas of delegation, meeting management and through the use of technology
• Build leadership behaviors and learn techniques for team building, employee coaching and motivation.
• Learn strategies for handling poor performers through positive reinforcement techniques or discipline.
DATES AND TIME:
||Week 3: Thursday, |
May 21, 2015
|Week 4: Thursday, |
May 28, 2015
Supervisor Roles and Responsibilities
Team Building & Motivation
1776 West March Ln - Suite 290 | Stockton, CA 95207
$549.00 | 10% Off for 2 or more students from within the same company.