Get the professional edge!
Improve your professional image in just four weeks with Business Communication Skills. This course will prepare you for greater success in your current job and beyond! Learn the best strategies for communicating effectively with clients, co-workers, and supervisors. Receive practical, easy-to-follow training on how to create professional emails, presentations, and reports. Find out the 10 biggest grammar mistakes intelligent people don't know they make, and more ways to improve the effectiveness of your messages. This four-week course will give you solutions for maintaining professionalism in the workplace, and offer useful tips that will help you put your best foot forward in every situation.
In Business Communication Skills you'll learn:
• How to craft professional emails
• Best practices for creating effective presentations and reports
• Basic business English and grammar essentials
• How to respond to both positive and negative messages in the workplace
• Professionalism in social and digital media
• The 5 best ways to leave a good impression
Instructor: Becky Perry
Wed., Oct. 2-24, 6pm-9pm