Certified Webinar PlannerFinally, you can acquire the best professional development in webinar meeting planning. Plus get the option of being recognized for your knowledge by becoming a Certified Webinar Planner (CWP).
Virtual meetings are distance seminars and education featuring audio, slides and video in a synchronous format. They include webinars, webcasts, video casts, two-way web cams, and other audio and video formats.
Discover the various synchronous distance meeting formats available and learn about the technology of producing distance meetings. Then get the best instructional techniques on the design and teaching of effective distance or webinar meetings. Lastly, acquire the webinar planning skills involved in budgeting, pricing, and marketing webinar meetings.
* To learn the various synchronous distance meeting formats available and learn about the technology of producing distance meetings.
* To acquire the knowledge to work with vendors and get started in setting up your system.
* To Learn how to design a webinar that will work with your clients/members.
*To acquire the skills to train instructors on how to lead a webinar.
* Discover the keys to success in budgeting, pricing, and marketing webinars.
* To find out the best timeline for planning and marketing webinars, how to do needs assessments and surveys that actually work.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
*Know about virtual meeting technology and will be able to work with a vendor to set up your own webinars.
*Understand the presentation techniques that best work with a webinar.
*Know the principles to be able to provide expert experience and perspective to those presenting and participating in your webinars.
*Have the keys to the effective design and instruction of webinars.
*Be given the most advanced, comprehensive practical how-to information on webinar planning and marketing available
*Know the financial ratios for success with webinar budgeting and pricing.
Course Dates: February 11-April 19