Supervision Certificate Program
An engaged and productive workforce begins with your front-line supervisors. The CPCE Supervision Certificate program is specifically designed to deliver practical information that is immediately applicable to the workplace and will help participants quickly develop superior supervisory skills.
1. Roles and Responsibilities of the Supervisor
2. Dynamic Communication and Interpersonal Skills
3. Problem Solving and Decision Making
4. Converting Conflict into Positive Outcomes
5. Performance Assessment and Management
6. Legal and Ethical Issues in Supervision
7. Team Building and Motivation
Upon successful completion of the University of Pacific's Supervision Certificate Program, you will...
· Communicate more effectively
· Guide employees successfully through workplace changes
· Have a better understanding of employment legal issues
· Effectively deal with difficult or challenging employee situations
· Return to the job with new insights and renewed energy
· Become a respected leader that employees are eager to work with
· Avoid many of the pitfalls that can negatively affect your career
And so much more...