Request a Transcript
Professional Development grades generally take four to six weeks from time of completion to be processed. You will receive confirmation in the form of an unofficial transcript, usually accompanied by an official transcript request form. We ask that you do not request an official transcript until you have received these in the mail. For a status report on processing, contact the Center for Continuing and Professional Education at 209.946.2424.
If you need your transcript right away:
- Download the Transcript Request Form and send it to the Registrars Office with check as payment.
- Request an official transcript through the Registrars Office, and select the National Student Clearinghouse option. You must pay with a credit card and there is a $2 charge per transcript for using this service.
Transcripts cannot be requested by email, through fax, or over the phone.
Don't forget to write ALL your PEDU numbers on the request form very clearly so that the Registrars Office does not send you incomplete transcripts. We receive many grades and requests might arrive before your class grades have all been processed.
- Regular (5-10 business days): $7 online request, $15 mail/ in person
- Rush (mailed out same day): $17 online request, $25 mail/ in person
- Overnight (received next day): $27 online request $35 mail/ in person
For specific questions about official transcript processing times or requests, contact the Registrars Office at 209.946.2135.
For questions about grades and registrations, contact the Center for Continuing and Professional Education at 209.946.2424.