External Funding SourcesAs you begin planning your research, service or creative project and anticipate the need for external support, contact the Grants and Research Specilaist, 209-946-3903, for help in identifying prospective sponsors. The Office of Sponored Programs (OSP) provides guidance in external funding resources.
For those of you who wish to conduct your own preliminary survey of grantmakers, OSP provides this page of search tools.
- Medical and Health-Related Sponsors
- Early Career Development Grants
- Opportunities for Students
- Application Guides
- InfoEd's SPIN is a web-based funding opportunities database.
For login and password information, contact
Leah Vargas at 209-946-3903.
Instructions for use of the program are available by clicking on Spin Instructions.
- GrantsNet, sponsored by the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, is a free database containing federal and private grant opportunities in the biological and medical sciences.