Links to sites that may be of interest to our faculty and student researchers are added to this page periodically.
If you are aware of a site that could be included, please contact Carol Brodie, 209-946-7367.
Intellectual Property and Patenting
- Association of University Technology Managers
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Copyright Office
- Bayh-Dole Act
- What is Technology Transfer?
- FAQ about Patents
- Types of Patents
- What can be patented?
- Should I patent?
- Patenting at Pacific: Procedures and Flow Chart
State of California
- THOMAS: Legislative Information on the Net
- Library of Congress WWW Server
- The Science Coalition Policy & Legislation Site
- American Psychological Association
- National Council of University Research Administrators
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
- Center for Collaborative Planning
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Association of University Women