The College of the Pacific comprises the largest school of the University, and is housed in eight different buildings across the Stockton campus.
We continually update technology throughout our facilities and have specialized equipment to support particular fields of study.
- Wireless access is provided across our facilities.
- Certain classrooms include assisted audio devices for the hearing-impaired.
- A number of lecture halls contain theater-style technology such as projection screens and advanced sound systems.
- 62 science laboratories
- A state-of-the-art Biology building
- Light-filled art studios, including separate painting and ceramics studios
- Gallery space, including the Reynolds Art Gallery
- Two theatres with adjacent scenic and costume design facilities
Computer labs include:
- Mathematics and Economics lab
- Graphic Design lab
- Modern Language lab
- Psychology/Communication lab
- Earth & Environmental Sciences lab
Science Labs and Equipment
Each of our science disciplines has specialized equipment such as cutting-edge research instrumentation and computers. Many undergraduate students participate in research in tandem with faculty members, and their ability to work hands-on with the latest technological tools gives them an edge as they move into their careers.
Additional information is available on the individual department web pages.