“The Health, Exercise, and Sport Sciences Department at Pacific has given me the opportunity to pursue research in a field that excites me! We even presented our research at the Pacific Undergraduate Research Conference.”
—Health, Exercise, and Sport Sciences student
Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to participate in ongoing research with Health, Exercise, and Sport Sciences faculty.
- Students are involved with everything from data collection and analysis to presenting and publishing.
- Several of our students have presented research findings at local, regional and national conferences.
Some of the research areas our students are involved with include:
- Exercise and fatigue
- Performance enhancement
- Clinical decision making
- Sports injuries
- Eating disorders
- Sports and general nutrition
- Extreme sports
- Legal issues in sport
- After school physical activity programs
- Sport marketing
- Public relations in sport