Our faculty members have in-depth expertise covering diverse aspects of our discipline. Not only do our faculty excel in their own academic scholarship, but they also excel in imparting that knowledge to students. After all, teaching undergraduate students is our utmost priority.
Organizations that the department and faculty have regularly participated in:
- NASAD (National Association of Schools of Art and Design)
- CAA (College Art Association)
- AIGA (American Institute for the Graphic Arts)
- SPE (Society for Photographic Education)
- Photo Alliance (San Francisco)
- SCMS (Society for Cinema and Media Studies)
- NCECA (National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts)
You can access contact information as well as individual faculty web pages through our Directory page. Recent faculty accomplishments, such as presentations and publications, are also highlighted in this section.