College of the Pacific has graduate programs in the following departments: Biology, Chemistry, Communication, Psychology and Health, Exercise, and Sport Sciences. These programs provide the same winning combination of faculty accessibility and scholarly excellence that our undergraduates enjoy, but do so at a more sophisticated level. In each program, graduate students enjoy:
- Carefully designed curricular programs aimed at preparing students for successful careers in their fields or further study in advanced degree programs.
- Mentorship by faculty members who truly care about the quality of their students’ learning experience.
- Instruction by and easy access to faculty scholars who engage in cutting-edge research in their respective fields.
- Personable and supportive relationships with other graduate students fostered by the small class size and stewardship of the faculty.
- Hands-on experience from the beginning of each program that enlivens the learning process and provides students with the opportunity to apply what they are learning.
To learn more about our graduate programs, please select the link for the department in which you are interested:
Applications should be directed to the University of the Pacific Graduate School.