- Events and ticket prices are subject to change without notice. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ARE PERMITTED unless an event is cancelled.
- Tickets can be purchased in person 30 minutes before the event start time at the event location. We do not offer walk-up sales in advance of the event date.
- Online tickets can be purchased for certain events up until 5pm (PST) the day preceding the event. If online tickets are not available, tickets can be purchased at the door 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
- For online ticket sales, we do not issue printed tickets in advance. The purchaser must present the e-mail confirmation receipt and a valid ID to an usher stationed at the front door. Online sales close at 5pm (PST) one business day before the event date.
*Please note: All seating is general admission (no reserved seating).
A limited number of parking spaces are available in front and on the south side of the Faye Spanos Concert Hall. Parking is free on weekends and after 5pm on weeknights.
Tickets for most Conservatory of Music events are $10.00 general admission and $5.00 for seniors (65 and older). Pacific students with valid ID are admitted free. Community students with valid ID are admitted free to Conservatory events in the Faye Spanos Concert Hall. Exceptions include but not limited to:
- Pacific Opera Theatre
- Friends of Chamber Music
- Brubeck Festival (prices tbd)