Minor in Music Management
(Effective Fall 2011 Term)
The Minor in Music Management is offered for students wishing to explore career options in the music and entertainment industries, while pursuing another major area of study. No audition or performance of music is required to fulfill the Minor. Students complete two foundational courses and an internship in the Minor while consulting with the Program Director to choose additional coursework within a range of music management courses that will best match a student's individual areas of interest.
- MMGT 11: Music, Entertainment in US Society
- MMGT 111: Music Industry Analysis
- MMGT 187: Internship in Music Management
- One course in Music History as prescribed by Minor
- Six credits of Music Management electives
Total coursework to complete the Minor: 20 credits
To learn about admission requirements for the Minor, please email the Program Director, Keith Hatschek.