Skip to content
  • Print


Cynthia Eakin
Interim Associate Dean and Associate Professor of Accounting
Eberhardt School of Business
Weber Hall Suite 208
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, California 95211

Academic Advising

While students are encouraged to see their faculty advisor and student advisor on a regular basis, they are required to see their faculty advisor each semester for preregistration advising. Students have advising holds and can only register after these holds are removed by their faculty advisor.

What is CAPP, and why do I need it?

Curriculum, Advising, and Program Planning (CAPP) is designed to show students where the courses taken fit into their current degree program. It is a powerful resource for students to plan a degree program and eliminate many of the frustrations involved during the registration process. (Note: CAPP is not meant to replace your advisor)

To get to CAPP Degree Evaluation:

  1. Log into InsidePacific
  2. Choose Student Services
  3. Choose Student Records
  4. Choose CAPP Degree Evaluation
  5. Click Generate New Evaluation link
  6. Select Program and Submit
  7. Click "Detail" Requirements

Who do I see if I want to change my major to business?

Schedule an appointment with the Associate Dean by calling Lynette Zenor at 209.946.2640 or emailing

How do I get a business minor?

See Lynette Zenor in Weber Hall, #206

Applications for graduation are due in April of a student’s Junior year at the Registrar’s Office