Clubs & Organizations
Eberhardt School of Business students can participate in a number of social and professional organizations while at Pacific. A sense of pride for the Eberhardt School and academic discipline is established, as well as the creation of a network of business professionals.
- Student Investment Fund offering dynamic undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain exposure to the world of investing.
- Beta Alpha Psi is the honorary society for accounting, finance and management information systems students designed to promote academic excellence and students' exposure to these professions.
- Beta Gamma Sigma is the national honor society in business and management serving business programs accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Delta Sigma Pi, Lamda Mu chapter, is the professional business fraternity organized to foster the study of business.
- Eberhardt School of Business Student Assocation (ESBSA) is the student body association for undergraduate students.
- MBA Student Association (MBASA) is the student body association for MBA students.
- Pacific American Marketing Association (PAMA) is the collegiate chapter of the professional marketing organization AMA.
- Pacific Music Management Club is the professional organization for students interested in pursuing careers in the entertainment industry.
- Phi Alpha Delta is the national pre-law fraternity for students interested in a legal career.