“The MBA program allowed me to participate in numerous experiential learning opportunities not offered by other programs, such as studying abroad, the Student Investment Fund, and the Entrepreneurs Showcase. These enabled me to apply my skills in real business settings.” - Melissa McGhee, Eberhardt BSBA & MBA Alumnus.
The Eberhardt School offers the ability to complete a full-time accelerated MBA in just 16 months through the Early Advantage MBA program. This program is designed for motivated, high-achieving individuals from almost any major who are early in their professional career or making a career change. Program highlights include:
- An intensive Applied Business Principles foundation course
- General Management or Healthcare Management Tracks
- A global markets course overseas
- Hands-on professional experience through a required MBA-level internship
- A dedicated in-house Career Management Center and strong alumni network
If you are looking for a full-time MBA that provides personalized education and guidance, high-level experiential opportunities and a foundation for career success please contact us and see if you might be a good fit for our next Fall cohort.
Full-Time MBA program options include:
MBA program learning goals:
- Demonstrate business knowledge and skills
- Apply business knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate effective teamwork skills
- Communicate clear ideas and plans