The Eberhardt School offers two accounting degrees (BS and MAcc).
MBA and MAcc Orientation 2014
Congratulations and Welcome to the Eberhardt MBA and MAcc Programs on behalf of the current students and the Eberhardt Faculty and Staff!
We are excited you will be joining us this Fall! We will use this page as a resource to aid you in making sure everything is in order before you step foot on campus. It will provide you with a checklist of items you may still need to attend to and provide you with resources and contacts that will help to familiarize you with the Pacific campus, Eberhardt School and the Stockton community.
The first important event is a mandatory MBA and MAcc Programs Orientation on Friday, August 22 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Please note that international students must arrive sooner than these dates. Please work with the Office of International Programs and Services to determine arrival and international orientation dates.
We recommend that out-of-state students arrive to Stockton several days before Orientation begins on August 22 so that issues of housing and transportation can be resolved prior to the start of orientation.
In addition, we wanted to provide you with a central location where you can find key links, resources and contacts that will help you now and throughout the Fall 2014 semester. If you find other resources you find helpful, let us know and we will add them to this site.
Things to Do (Before Orientation)
√ Confirm your enrollment through InsidePacific
√ Pay your $250 orientation fee
√ Make your financial arrangements by August 1, 2014
√ Make your on-campus or off-campus housing arrangements
√ Review Pacific Health Services letter to new graduate students
√ International Students should review the international student orientation information
Key MBA Orientation Elements
The orientation elements are designed to provide a high-level overview of the Eberhardt MBA and begin assessing and devloping the key skills that will be used throughout the entire MBA Program. Past elements and activities have included:
- MBA program,policies and expectations overview
- Advising and registration
- Graduate School policies and University services overview
- Library and research resources
- Eberhardt School technology overview
- Case study seminar
- Graduate Assistantship assignments and guidelines
Key Links, Resources and Contacts
Links and Resources:
- Guide to Stockton (New!)
- Housing and Facilities
- Student Accounts
- Graduate School Catalog
- 2014-15 Academic Calendar
- Advising, orientation or MBA program question? MBA Program Office email or call (209) 946-2629
- Graduate Policies question? Graduate Studies Office email or call (209) 946-3929
- Computer compatability question? Mary Nevis, Eberhardt School Director of Information Services
- MBA Career Services question? Margaret Roberts, Eberhardt School Director of Graduate Career Services