Full-time MBA and MAcc Orientation
Congratulations and Welcome to the Eberhardt MBA and MAcc Programs on behalf of the current students and the Eberhardt Faculty and Staff!
We are excited you will be joining us this Fall! We will use this page as a resource to aid you in making sure everything is in order before you step foot on campus. It will provide you with a checklist of items you may still need to attend to and provide you with resources and contacts that will help to familiarize you with the Pacific campus, Eberhardt School and the Stockton community.
The first important event is a mandatory MBA and MAcc Programs Orientation on Thursday, August 20 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. and Friday, August 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please note that international students must arrive sooner than these dates. Please work with the Office of International Programs and Services to determine arrival and international orientation dates.
We recommend that out-of-state students arrive to Stockton several days before Orientation begins on August 20 so that issues of housing and transportation can be resolved prior to the start of orientation.
In addition, we wanted to provide you with a central location where you can find key links, resources and contacts that will help you now and throughout the Fall 2015 semester. If you find other resources you find helpful, let us know and we will add them to this site.
Things to Do (Before Orientation)
√ Confirm your enrollment through InsidePacific
√ Pay your appropriate orientation fee
√ Make your financial arrangements by August 1, 2015
√ Make your on-campus or off-campus housing arrangements
√ Review Pacific Health Services Information for New Students
√ International Students should review the international student orientation information
Key Orientation Elements
The orientation elements are designed to provide a high-level overview of the Eberhardt Graduate Programs and begin assessing and devloping the key skills that will be used throughout your Program. Past elements and activities have included:
- Graduate Business program, policies and expectations overview
- Advising and registration
- Graduate School policies and University services overview
- Eberhardt School technology overview
- Case study seminar
- Graduate Assistantship assignments and guidelines
- Team building activities
Key Links, Resources and Contacts
Links and Resources:
- Guide to Stockton (New!)
- Housing and Facilities
- Student Accounts
- Graduate School Catalog
- 2015-16 Academic Calendar
- Advising, orientation or MBA program question? MBA Program Office email or call (209) 946-2629
- Graduate Policies question? Graduate Studies Office email or call (209) 946-3929
- Computer compatability question? Mary Nevis, Eberhardt School Director of Information Services
- MBA Career Services question? Margaret Roberts, Eberhardt School Director of Graduate Career Services