MBA Students in the Puyuan wine cellar
Congratulations and Welcome to the Eberhardt MBA Program on behalf of the class of 2012 and the Eberhardt Faculty and Staff!
We are excited you will be joining us as a part of the class of 2013! By now, you should have received the Eberhardt MBA Announcements document. We have put together this page as a resource to aid you in making sure everything is in order before you step foot on campus for the MBA Orientation on Thurday, August 23 and Friday, August 24. It will provide you with a checklist of items you may still need to attend to, give you some information on what you will be doing during the orientation days and provide you with a simple list of resources and contacts that will help to familiarize you with the Pacific campus and the Eberhardt School.
We recommend that out-of-state and international students arrive to Stockton several days before MBA Orientation begins on August 23 so that issues of housing and transportation can be resolved prior to the start of orientation.
In addition, we wanted to provide you with an orientation preview and provide you with a place where you can find key links, resources and contacts that will help you now and throughout the Fall 2012 semester. If you find other resources you find helpful let us know and we will add them to this site.
Things to Do (Before Orientation)
√ Confirm your enrollment through InsidePacific
√ Pay your $250 orientation fee
√ Make your financial arrangements by August 1, 2012
√ Make your on-campus or off-campus housing arrangements
√ Review Pacific Health Services letter to new graduate students
√ International Students should review the international student orientation information
Key MBA Orientation Elements
The orientation elements are designed to provide a high-level overview of the Eberhardt MBA and begin assessing and devloping the key skills that will be used throughout the entire MBA Program. Past elements and activities have included:
- MBA program,policies and expectations overview
- Advising and registration
- Graduate School policies and University services overview
- Library and research resources
- Eberhardt School technology overview
- Case study seminar
- Graduate Assistantship assignments and guidelines
The Fall 2012 MBA Orientation schedule scheduled for August 23 & 24 is now available. Please notice key required events are also scheduled during the first week of classes to help ease your first semester in the Eberhardt MBA Program.
Key Links, Resources and Contacts
Links and Resources:
- Guide to Stockton (New!)
- Housing and Facilities
- Student Accounts
- Graduate School Catalog
- 2012-13 Academic Calendar
- Advising, orientation or MBA program question? MBA Program Office email or call (209) 946-2629
- Graduate Policies question? Graduate Studies Office email or call (209) 946-3929
- Computer compatability question? Mary Nevis, Eberhardt School Director of Information Services
- MBA Career Services question? Margaret Roberts, Eberhardt School Director of Graduate Career Services