Part-time Professional MBA Program
University of the Pacific's Eberhardt School of Business is thrilled to announce a major new addition to their graduate-level academic programs with the launch of a Professional MBA program in Sacramento.
Eberhardt's Professional MBA is a graduate-level program that consists of 34-semester units taught over the course of 24 months. This new part-time, accelerated Master of Business Administration program will give students the opportunity to pursue a University of the Pacific MBA in a convenient, hybrid format with both in-person and online components.
Students in the Professional MBA program will attend class at the Pacific Sacramento campus on two weekday evenings.
Tuition: $1,325 per credit for the 2015-16 Academic Year.
- Completed online application (including two essays)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- Five years of work experience (preferred)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT scores
Please mail all documents to:
Knoles Hall, Room 207B
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211-0110
For more information about the Part-time Professional MBA program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.739.7281.