Minor in Management
The management minor provides an exposure to general management principles.
Five (5) courses are required for the Management Minor:
- BUSI 31 Principles of Financial Accounting
- BUSI 109 Management and Organizational Behavior
- Any three BUSI courses offered by the School of Business (excluding BUSI 10 Dean's Seminar, BUSI 23 Business Communications, BUSI 110 Career Development Seminar and most Special Topics or Independent Study)
General requirements for the minor are as follows:
- All courses must be taken at the Eberhardt School of Business. Students must meet course prerequisites before registering. Example: BUSI 107 requires ECON 53 and junior standing (56 units)
- A minimum of 2.0 GPA must be attained in these courses.
- Exercise caution in not violating the University's restriction, which allows only 30 units (7 BUSI courses at 4 units) of BUSI courses to be credited toward the degree requirements of non-ESB majors.
- Courses taken abroad will be accepted if:
- The International Program is a Pacific program - that is, units will be treated as Pacific units. Two-course maximum.
- The courses are substitutable for courses found in the Eberhardt School of Business.
- The student has received approval for these courses in advance.