Focus with the Healthcare Specialization!
Instructions for HAMPCAS Applicants
The University of the Pacific Eberhardt MBA Program is pleased to announce our participation in the Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS).
You may access the HAMPCAS application through the HAMPCAS application portal for the Fall 2014 cohort.
For those looking at the healthcare industry, this means that you can now apply to health management, health administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S by way of a single, web-based application. The benefits to applicants of using HAMPCAS are many, including:
- Decreases your time and cost of applying to multiple programs.
- GRE scores can be sent directly through the HAMPCAS application (DI Code= 4065)*.
- No need to submit multiple copies of your credentials, transcripts, essays, and more.
- Allows for the customization of essays and/or the use of a standard essay. Select which option, for each school applied to, within one online application.
- Allows completion of your application over multiple sittings before submitting to all schools simultaneously, and updating your application with new information after the application has already been initiated.
- Enables you to check your application status and progress within the system, from anywhere you have internet access.
- Enables one-time payment for all applications via secure e-commerce.
Once you have completed your HAMPCAS application, you must complete the Eberhardt MBA application. The deadlines for the MBA application are January 15 (Round 1), March 1 (Round 2) and June 1 (Round 3). Applicants are encouraged to adhere to these deadlines for priority consideration of Eberhardt School merit-based financial assistance resources but applications will be accepted for HAMPCAS applicants until the cohort is full. The fee for this MBA Application will be waived for HAMPCAS Applicants. Be sure to note this in your application fee waiver request.
*If you have taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), please send scores to the University of the Pacific via GMAC.