Focus with the Healthcare Specialization!
Instructions for Pharmacy Applicants
The University of the Pacific Eberhardt MBA Program is pleased to announce our new procedures for Pharmacy Centralized Application System (PharmCAS) applicants.
If you have applied to the University of the Pacific Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program, you already realize the benefits of a single, web-based application. The benefits of using PharmCAS which include:
- Decreasing your time and cost of applying to multiple programs
- Reduces or eliminates duplicate application data and transcripts
- Applicants can close and reopen their application at any time , and take as many sessions as necessary to complete it
- Enables you to check your application status and progress within the system, from anywhere you have internet access
- Enables one-time payment for all applications via secure e-commerce
Since you have already invested significant time and energy applying through PharmCAS, we are hoping to simply the process of applying for admission to the Eberhardt MBA Program. Once you have completed and submitted your PharmCAS application, you may apply for the MBA using the new supplemental Eberhardt MBA application. This application is designed for our healthcare applicants and will use your PharmCAS application as the base for your MBA application. It requires no additional application fee and only a few additional items to apply to the MBA:
- The completed supplemental Eberhardt MBA application for healthcare applicants
- Any updated official transcripts since submission of your PharmCAS application
- One additional letter of recommendation addressing your business interests
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Score*.
- An updated resume
- International applicants should review the International MBA applicants page for additional requirements
The deadlines for this special MBA healthcare application are January 15 (priority review) and March 1(on-time). Applicants are encouraged to adhere to these deadlines for priority consideration of Eberhardt School merit-based financial assistance resources.
Please contact the MBA Program Office for more details or with any questions regarding either the MBA prerequisites or the supplemental Eberhardt MBA application. PharmCAS applicants are also encouraged to review the PharmD/MBA dual-degree information page.