Eberhardt School featured in “Best 296 Business Schools: 2013 Edition”
Visit and Connect with Us
On the Pacific Campus
Individual Campus Visit
Pacific prides itself on the personalized educational experience provided to its students. We believe it is to your benefit to personally experience this educational environment to help evaluate your fit into the MBA Program. A visit may also provide you with an opportunity to reinforce or clarify your application.
A typical campus visit schedule can includes:
- A meeting with an admissions representative
- Lunch with a current student
- An opportunity to meet a faculty member
- An opportunity to attend a class
- A campus tour
We ask that you complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form. so that we may begin planning your visit. If you are unable to personally visit the campus, a meeting with an Eberhardt MBA alumnus, an admissions representative or faculty member visiting your local area may also be arranged.
If you would prefer a larger group experience and meet with others considering an MBA, then an information session may be right for you. Generally these sessions cover the basics of the MBA curriculum, the MBA application process, typical tuition and fees and merit-based financial assistance opportunities.
Fall 2012 and Spring/ Summer 2013 Information Session Dates:
- November 8, 12:00-1:00 PST (All MBA Programs)
- November 15, 12:00-1:00 PST (Healthcare focus and PharmD/MBA Programs)
- January 24, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PST (All MBA Programs)
- May 9, 2013, 12:00-1:00 PST (Part-time MBA Pathway)
- May 23, 2013, 6:00-7:00 PST (Online Meeting for All MBA Programs)
All sessions are held in the Eberhardt School conference room (Weber Hall 202), except the May 23 session which will be held online. Each session is held to a maximum capacity of 10 students, so please sign up today if you are interested in a specific date using the Eberhardt Information Session form.
Additional sessions will be set up based on demand. If you would prefer an individual appointment please complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form.
On the Road and Online
We will be attending a number of MBA and graduate fairs both in person and virtually. If we will be on a campus in your area we would be happy to meet you at the fair or arrange a meeting with a representative to help you learn more about our MBA programs.
Fall 2012 Graduate & Professional and MBA Fairs we will be attending:
- 9/12/12 - CSU Chico
- 10/2/12 - Sacramento State
- 10/3/12 - UC Berkeley
- 10/4/12 - San Francisco State
- 10/9/12 - UC Davis (Please call us for schedule)
- 10/10/12 & 10/11/12 - GMATCH Virtual MBA Fairs (Online)
- 10/15/12 - UC Merced
- 10/16/12 - UC Santa Cruz
- 10/18/12 - CSU East Bay
- 10/30/12 - UC Irvine
- 10/31/12 - UC Los Angeles
- 11/1/12 - UC Riverside
The Fall 2013 graduate fair schedule will be posted by August 1,2013. Please come back to this page to find out when we will return to your area.