Dec. 11: All Programs (Online)
Informational Meetings & Sessions
On the Pacific Campus
Individual Campus Visit
Pacific prides itself on the personalized educational experience provided to its students. We believe it is to your benefit to personally experience this educational environment to help evaluate your fit into the MBA Program. A visit may also provide you with an opportunity to reinforce or clarify your application.
A typical campus visit schedule can includes:
- A meeting with an admissions representative
- Lunch with a current student
- An opportunity to meet a faculty member
- An opportunity to attend a class
- A campus tour
We ask that you complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form. so that we may begin planning your visit. If you are unable to personally visit the campus, a meeting with an Eberhardt MBA alumnus, an admissions representative or faculty member visiting your local area may also be arranged.
If you would prefer a larger group experience and meet with others considering an MBA or MAcc then an information session may be right for you. Generally these sessions cover the basics of the program curriculum, the application process, typical tuition and fees and merit-based financial assistance opportunities.
Fall 2013 and Spring/ Summer 2014 Information Session Dates:
- August 13, 5:00-6:00 pm PST (All MBA and MAcc Programs)
- September 18, 6:00-7:00 pm PST (Part-time MBA Pathway)
- September 26, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (Full Time MBA and MAcc Programs for Eberhardt Students)
- October 15, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (JD/MBA and All MBA Programs) - McGeorge Campus_Room Lecture Hall S-2
- October 24, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (All MBA and MAcc Programs for Pacific Students)
- November 14, 6:00-7:00 pmPST (Healthcare and Part-time MBA Pathway)
- December 11, 6:00-7:00 pm PST (All MBA and MAcc Programs - ONLINE)
- January 22, 6:00-7:00 pm PST (Part-time MBA Pathway)
- January 30, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (Full-time MBA and MAcc for Eberhardt Students)
- February 20, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (Full-time MBA and MAcc for Pacific Students)
- March 27, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (PharmD/MBA)
- April 23, 6:00-7:00 pm PST (Part-time MBA Pathway)
All sessions are held in the Eberhardt School conference room (Weber Hall 202), except where noted. Each session is held to a maximum capacity of 10 individuals, so please sign up today if you are interested in a specific date using the Eberhardt Information Session form.
Additional sessions will be set up based on demand. If you would prefer an individual appointment please complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form.
On the Road and Online
We will be attending a select number of MBA and graduate fairs both in person and virtually. If we will be on a campus in your area we would be happy to meet you at the fair or arrange a meeting with a representative to help you learn more about our MBA programs outside of the fair.
Fall 2013 Graduate & Professional and MBA Fairs we will be attending:
- 9/10/13 & 9/11/13 - GMATCH Virtual MBA Fairs (Online)
- 10/09/13 - UC San Diego
- 10/10/13 - San Diego State
- 10/17/13 - CSU East Bay
- 10/22/13 - UC Merced
- 10/23/13 - Sacramento State
- 11/05/13 - Arizona State University
- 11/06/13 - University of Arizona
- 11/06/13 - CSU Channel Islands
- 11/07/13 - UC Santa Barbara
- 12/02/13 - CSU Chico Healthcare Presentation (Contact us for more details)