MBA Students in the Puyuan wine cellar
Information Sessions and Visits
On the Pacific Campus
Individual Campus Visit
Pacific prides itself on the personalized educational experience provided to its students. We believe it is to your benefit to personally experience this educational environment to help evaluate your fit into the MBA or MAcc Programs. A visit may also provide you with an opportunity to reinforce or clarify your application.
A typical campus visit schedule includes:
- A meeting with the Director
- Lunch with a current student
- An opportunity to meet a faculty member
- An opportunity to attend a class
- A campus tour
We ask that you complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form. so that we may begin planning your visit. If you are unable to personally visit the campus, a meeting with an Eberhardt alumnus, an admissions representative or faculty member visiting your local area may also be arranged.
If you would prefer a larger group experience and to meet with others considering an MBA or MAcc then an information session may be just right for you. Generally these sessions cover the basics of the program curriculum, the application process, typical costs and fees and information on merit-based financial assistance opportunities.
Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 Information Session Dates:
- September 30, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (All MBA Programs for Eberhardt Students)
- October 30, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (All MBA Programs for Pacific Seniors and Alumni)
- November 11, 5:30-6:30 pm PST (PharmD/MBA and Healthcare MBA)
- January 13, 5:30-6:30 pm PST (All MBA Programs and MAcc) - Online
- March 26, 12:00-1:00 pm PST (All MBA Programs for Pacific Juniors and Alumni)
- April 15, 6:00-7:00 pm PST (Part-time MBA Pathway)
- June 11, 5:30-6:30 pm PST (Part-time MBA Pathway)
All sessions are held in the Eberhardt School conference room (Weber Hall 202), except where noted. Each session is held to a maximum capacity of 10 individuals, so please sign up today if you are interested in a specific date using the Eberhardt Information Session form.
If you would prefer an individual appointment please complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form.
Can't make it to an information session but want to see the presentations, they are all available on slideshare.
On the Road and Online
We will be attending a select number of MBA and Graduate and Professional fairs both in person. If we will be on a campus in your area we would be happy to meet you at the fair or arrange to have an Eberhardt representative speak to your club about Graduate Business Education and the additional skills and opportunities it can provide.
Fall 2014-15 Graduate & Professional Fairs:
- 09/10/14 - CSU Chico
- 10/01/14 - Saint Mary's College of CA
- 10/09/14 - UC Berkeley
- 10/22/14 - UC Merced
- 10/23/14 - CSU East Bay
- 10/27/14 - UC Davis
- 11/04/14 - UC Irvine
- 11/05/14 - UC Santa Barbara
- 11/06/14 - UC Riverside
- 01/10/15 - Sacramento MBA Fair @ UC Davis (Sacramento Campus)