Focus with the Healthcare Track!
Instructions for HAMPCAS Applicants
The University of the Pacific Eberhardt MBA Program is a proud partner of the Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS).
The Fall 2017 HAMPCAS application is now available through the HAMPCAS application portal. The MBA Application will open shortly.
For those looking at the healthcare industry, this means that you can now apply to health management, health administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S by way of a single, web-based application. The benefits to applicants of using HAMPCAS are many, including:
- Decreases your time and cost of applying to multiple programs.
- GRE scores can be sent through the HAMPCAS application (DI Code= 4065)*.
- No need to submit multiple copies of your main credentials, transcripts, essays, and more.
- Allows completion of your application over multiple sittings before submitting to all schools simultaneously, and updating your application with new information after the application has already been initiated.
- For those coming from Western Regional Graduate Programs (WRGP) states special merit-based financial assistance may be available.
- Enables one-time payment for all applications via secure e-commerce.
Please read and follow these basic steps to complete the application process in a timely manner:
STEP 1: Complete your HAMPCAS application and submit all supporting documents such as transcripts and test scores to HAMPCAS.
STEP 2: After completing your HAMPCAS application, your next step is to complete the Eberhardt MBA application. This supplemental MBA application will include required personal statments and resume upload.
The deadlines for the Early Advantage MBA application are January 15 (Round 1), March 1 (Round 2) and June 1 (Round 3). Applicants are encouraged to adhere to these deadlines for priority consideration of Eberhardt School merit-based financial assistance resources but applications will be accepted from HAMPCAS applicants until the cohort is full. The fee for this MBA Application will be waived for HAMPCAS Applicants. Be sure to note that your are a "HAMPCAS Applicant" in your MBA application fee waiver request. Please be sure to complete the additional verification steps after receiving your application fee waiver.
STEP 3: Submit your Eberhardt MBA application. Once it is submitted, we will pull all of documents from your HAMPCAS application and notify you if any additional information is required. You also can use the University of the Pacific Graduate Application Status Checker if you wish to track your Eberhardt MBA application status yourself.
*If you have also taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), please send scores to the University of the Pacific via GMAC.