June 8th (Part-time MBA - Sacramento)
Instructions for Pharmacy Applicants
The University of the Pacific Eberhardt MBA Program is pleased to announce our new procedures for Pharmacy Centralized Application System (PharmCAS)* applicants.
If you have applied to the University of the Pacific Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Program, you already realize the benefits of a single, web-based application. The benefits of using PharmCAS which include:
- Decreasing your time and cost of applying to multiple programs
- Reduces or eliminates duplicate application data and transcripts
- Applicants can close and reopen their application at any time , and take as many sessions as necessary to complete it
- Enables you to check your application status and progress within the system, from anywhere you have internet access
- Enables one-time payment for all applications via secure e-commerce
Since you have already invested significant time and energy applying through PharmCAS, we are hoping to simplify the process of applying for admission to the Eberhardt MBA Program. Once you have completed and submitted your PharmCAS application, you may apply for the MBA using the new online Eberhardt MBA application. It requires no additional application fee with your waiver request and only a few additional items to complete your MBA application:
- The completed Eberhardt MBA application with updated resume and personal statements
- Any updated official transcripts since submission of your PharmCAS application
- One additional letter of recommendation addressing your business interests
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Score**.
- International applicants should also review the International MBA applicants page for additional requirements
The deadlines for the MBA application are Round 1: January 15 (priority review) and Round 2: March 1 (On-time). Applicants are encouraged to adhere to these deadlines for priority consideration of Eberhardt School merit-based financial assistance resources.
Please contact the MBA Program Office for more details or with any questions regarding either the MBA prerequisite courses or the MBA application. PharmCAS applicants are also encouraged to review the PharmD/MBA dual-degree information page.
*This application procedure is also required for Pacific Pre-pharmacy students who have completed an advancement application.
** Either GMAT or GRE will be accepted and reviewed for Pharmacy applicants. Please contact the MBA Office if you have any questions.