• Print
return to MBA & MAcc Admission


Chris Lozano
Director of Student Recruitment
Eberhardt School of Business
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211

Information for International MBA & MAcc Applicants

Eberhardt School of Business: A Great Business School for International Students

Pacific and the Eberhardt School makes a special effort to help potential international business school applicants, like yourself, throughout the entire experience. This begins with the application process, continues with support while in a graduate business program, and includes professional guidance in developing area networks via internship and other experiential opportunities.

The diversity of the cultural and professional background you will bring as an international student is one of the great treasures of the Eberhardt Programs. We have helped launch fast track careers for international students from all the continents of the world.

If you are an international student, that is, neither a citizen nor a permanent resident of the United States, there are a few additional application process requirements you should keep in mind:

Application Deadlines

You should submit a completed application packet four to six weeks prior to posted Round deadlines in order to accommodate the additional processing for required international documents; however, Round 3 applications will be accepted and considered on a space available basis once completed.

Transcript Evaluation

International students who have attended schools outside of the United States must submit an evaluation of their academic records. This evaluation will include a course by course evaluation and determine the equivalence of your current work to a U.S. Bachelor's degree. (see more details)


You must request an official transcript of academic work from each college or university you have attended as either an undergraduate or a graduate student and official verification of degree awarded if you do not use the WES iCAP evaluation service.

All transcripts must be submitted in an envelope sealed by the institution. Unofficial copies of academic records are not acceptable. True copies of academic records from other countries will be accepted only if, after the copies have been made, they have been personally signed, stamped, and sealed by a governmental or educational official who certifies that they are exact copies of original documents. A translation and evaluation from a qualified evaluation service should accompany documents in languages other than English. Please note that no action will be taken on an application unless all academic records are certified as official.

English Proficiency Exam Results

If you are an international student, you must provide a satisfactory score on an English proficiency examination. The minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score is 550 PBT or 80 IBT. The minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall score is 6.5.

An English proficiency examination is not required of applicants who have received a bachelor's degree from an accredited United States college or university.

Our institutional code for the TOEFL is 4065; the department code is 02. There is not an institutional code for IELTS.

Recognition Documentation

Awards, scholastic honors, scholarships, and other recognition should be provided with your resume, a required item in the application. Please do not send copies.

Certification of Finances Information

Government regulations require that international students provide evidence that they are able to meet the financial requirements of their education, living expenses, and miscellaneous costs. To meet this requirement, you must complete and submit the Certificate of Finances form and the required supporting documents outlined in that form. Please note that the I-20 process cannot be completed without this information. This information is typically required upon your acceptance and confirmation into a graduate program at Pacific.

Student Visas (F-1)

Upon confirmation of your acceptance and after receipt of the certification of finances form and supporting information, we will mail you a certificate of eligibility (I-20) for a nonimmigrant student. To obtain the F-1 visa you must take the certificate to the U.S. Consulate in your country.

If you are currently attending another U.S. institution and not leaving the U.S. before coming to Pacific, please check with Pacific's International Programs and Services office for renewal requirements.