Information Sessions & Events
These sessions are a great way to explore Eberhardt Graduate Business Programs efficiently. Generally. these sessions last about an 1 hour and cover the basics of the program curriculum, the application process, typical costs and fees and information on financial assistance opportunities.
Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Schedule:
ALL MBA and MAcc Program Sessions
- February 10, 2016, 6:00 pm | Sacramento Graduate Programs (incl. Sacramento PT MBA Program)
- February 20, 2016, 10:00 am | Stockton Graduate Programs (incl. FT & PT MBA and MAcc Programs)
- March 9, 2016, 5:30 pm | All MBA Programs and MAcc Webinar - ONLINE via Webex
- April 5, 2016, 8:00 pm PST (April 6, 12:00 pm China ST) | All MBA and MAcc Programs - ONLINE via Webex
- April 28, 2016, 5:30 pm | All MBA Programs and MAcc - Weber Hall 202 (Conference Room)
Part-time MBA Only Sessions
- January 23, 2016, 9:00 am | Sacramento MBA Fair - Sac State University Center
- April 8, 2016, 12:00 pm | Sacramento Part-time MBA - ONLINE via Webex - Register
- May 3, 2016, 6:00 pm | Sacramento Part-time MBA - McGeorge House on Sac Campus
- June 8, 2016, 12:00 pm | Sacramento Part-time MBA - ONLINE via Webex
- July 7, 2016, 6:00 pm | Sacramento Part-time MBA - McGeorge House on Sac Campus- Register here!
- July 20, 2016, 12:00 pm | Sacramento Part-time MBA - ONLINE via Webex - Register here!
- August 3, 2016, 6:00 pm | Sacramento Part-time MBA - McGeorge House on Sac Campus - Register here!
Each session is usually held to a maximum capacity of 10 individuals, so please sign up today using the link for your chosen session.
If you would prefer an individual consultation please complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form.
Can't make it to an information session but want to see the presentations, several are available on slideshare.
Catch Us On The Road
We will be attending a select number of Graduate and Professional fairs throughout the year. If we will be on a campus in your area we would be happy to meet you at the fair or arrange to have an Eberhardt representative speak to your club about Graduate Business Education and the additional skills and opportunities it can provide.
2015-16 Graduate & Professional Fairs and Events:
- 09/09/15 - CSU Chico
- 09/30/15 - CSU Sacramento
- 10/01/15 - UC Berkeley
- 10/06/15 - UC Merced
- 10/07/15 - St. Mary's College of CA
- 10/10/15 - Sacramento MBA Fair @ Pacific's Sacramento Campus
- 10/13/15 - University of San Diego
- 10/14/15 - UC San Diego
- 10/15/15 - San Diego State
- 10/27/15 - CSU East Bay
- 11/03/15 - UC Irvine
- 11/05/15 - UC Santa Barbara
- 11/07/15 - CSU Diversity Forum @ UC Santa Barbara
- 11/08/15 - UC Davis
- 01/23/16 - Sacramento MBA Fair @ CSU Sacramento
- 04/23/16 - CSU Diversity Forum @ San Jose State