The Eberhardt School offers two accounting degrees (BS and MAcc).
Information Sessions and Visits
On the Pacific Stockton Campus
Individual Campus Visit
Pacific prides itself on the personalized educational experience provided to its students. We believe it is to your benefit to personally experience this educational environment to help evaluate your fit into the MBA or MAcc Programs. A visit may also provide you with an opportunity to reinforce or clarify your application.
A typical campus visit schedule includes:
- A meeting with a Graduate Business Programs counselor
- Lunch with a current student
- An opportunity to meet a faculty member
- An opportunity to attend a class
- A campus tour
We ask that you complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form. so that we may begin planning your visit. If you are unable to personally visit the campus, a meeting with an Eberhardt alumnus, an admissions representative or faculty member visiting your local area may also be arranged.
Prefer a larger group experience? Want to meet with others considering an MBA or MAcc degree? Then an information session may be just right for you. Generally these sessions last 1 hour and cover the basics of the program curriculum, the application process, typical costs and fees and information on financial assistance opportunities.
Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Information Session Dates:
- December 3, 2015, 12:00 pm - PharmD/MBA and Healthcare MBA in Weber Hall 202
- January 23, 2016, 9:00 am - Sacramento MBA Fair - Sac State University Center
- February 10, 2016, 6:00 pm - Sacramento Graduate Programs (incl. Sacramento PT MBA Program) - Sign up here!
- February 20, 2016, 10:00 am - Stockton Graduate Programs (incl. FT & PT MBA and MAcc Programs) - Sign up here!
- March 1, 2016, 5:30 pm - PharmD/MBA and Healthcare MBA - Location TBA - Sign up here!
- March 9, 2016, 5:30 om - All MBA Programs and MAcc Webinar - ONLINE via Webex - Sign up here!
- April 5, 2016, 8:00 pm PST (April 6, 12:00 pm China ST) - All MBA and MAcc Programs - ONLINE via Webex - Sign up here!
- April 28, 2016, 5:30 pm - All MBA Programs and MAcc in DeRosa University Center - Sign up here!
- May 3, 2016, 6:00 pm - Sacramento Part-time MBA - Location TBA - Sign up here!
- June 8, 2016, 12:00 pm -Sacramento Part-time MBA - ONLINE via Webex - Sign up here!
- July 7, 2016, 6:00 pm - Sacramento Part-time MBA - Location TBA - Sign up here!
- July 20, 2016, 12:00 pm - Sacramento Part-time MBA - ONLINE via Webex - Sign up here!
- August 3, 2016, 6:00 pm - Sacramento Part-time MBA - Location TBA - Sign up here!
All sessions are held in the Eberhardt School (Weber Hall Room 202) in Stockton or a conference room in Sacramento, except where noted. Each session is usually held to a maximum capacity of 10 individuals, so please sign up today using the link for your chosen session.
If you would prefer an individual consultation please complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form.
Can't make it to an information session but want to see the presentations, they are all available on slideshare.
On the Road and Online
We will be attending a select number of MBA and Graduate and Professional fairs both in person. If we will be on a campus in your area we would be happy to meet you at the fair or arrange to have an Eberhardt representative speak to your club about Graduate Business Education and the additional skills and opportunities it can provide.
Fall 2015 Graduate & Professional Fairs:
- 09/09/15 - CSU Chico
- 09/30/15 - CSU Sacramento
- 10/01/15 - UC Berkeley
- 10/06/15 - UC Merced
- 10/07/15 - St. Mary's College of CA
- 10/10/15 - Sacramento MBA Fair @ Pacific's Sacramento Campus
- 10/13/15 - University of San Diego
- 10/14/15 - UC San Diego
- 10/15/15 - San Diego State
- 10/27/15 - CSU East Bay
- 11/03/15 - UC Irvine
- 11/05/15 - UC Santa Barbara
- 11/07/15 - CSU Diversity Forum @ UC Santa Barbara
- 11/08/15 - UC Davis