Focus with the Healthcare Specialization!
Information Sessions and Visits
On the Pacific Stockton Campus
Individual Campus Visit
Pacific prides itself on the personalized educational experience provided to its students. We believe it is to your benefit to personally experience this educational environment to help evaluate your fit into the MBA or MAcc Programs. A visit may also provide you with an opportunity to reinforce or clarify your application.
A typical campus visit schedule includes:
- A meeting with the Director
- Lunch with a current student
- An opportunity to meet a faculty member
- An opportunity to attend a class
- A campus tour
We ask that you complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form. so that we may begin planning your visit. If you are unable to personally visit the campus, a meeting with an Eberhardt alumnus, an admissions representative or faculty member visiting your local area may also be arranged.
Prefer a larger group experience? Want to meet with others considering an MBA or MAcc? Then an information session may be just right for you. Generally these sessions cover the basics of the program curriculum, the application process, typical costs and fees and information on merit-based financial assistance opportunities.
Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Information Session Dates:
- December 3, 2015, 12:00 pm - PharmD/MBA and Healthcare MBA in Weber Hall 202
- January 9, 2016, Time TBA - Sacramento MBA Fair - Location TBA
- February 10, 2016, 5:30 pm - All MBA Programs and MAcc - ONLINE via Webex
- February 20, 2016, 10:00 am - Stockton Graduate Information Session (All MBA and MAcc Programs) - Sign up here!
- March 1, 2016, 5:30 pm - PharmD/MBA and Healthcare MBA - Location TBA
- April 5, 2016, 12:00 pm - All MBA and MAcc Programs - ONLINE via Webex
- April 28, 2016, 5:30 pm - All MBA Programs and MAcc in DeRosa University Center
All sessions are held in the Eberhardt School conference room (Weber Hall 202), except where noted. Each session is usually held to a maximum capacity of 10 individuals, so please sign up today if you are interested in a specific date using the Eberhardt Information Session form.
If you would prefer an individual consultation please complete the Eberhardt Campus Visit form.
Can't make it to an information session but want to see the presentations, they are all available on slideshare.
On the Road and Online
We will be attending a select number of MBA and Graduate and Professional fairs both in person. If we will be on a campus in your area we would be happy to meet you at the fair or arrange to have an Eberhardt representative speak to your club about Graduate Business Education and the additional skills and opportunities it can provide.
Fall 2015 Graduate & Professional Fairs:
- 09/09/15 - CSU Chico
- 09/30/15 - CSU Sacramento
- 10/01/15 - UC Berkeley
- 10/06/15 - UC Merced
- 10/07/15 - St. Mary's College of CA
- 10/10/15 - Sacramento MBA Fair @ Pacific's Sacramento Campus
- 10/13/15 - University of San Diego
- 10/14/15 - UC San Diego
- 10/15/15 - San Diego State
- 10/27/15 - CSU East Bay
- 11/03/15 - UC Irvine
- 11/05/15 - UC Santa Barbara
- 11/07/15 - CSU Diversity Forum @ UC Santa Barbara
- 11/08/15 - UC Davis