Hire Eberhardt Talent
You've got opportunities? We've got talent!
The Eberhardt Career Management Center works directly with employers to structure a custom recruiting plan that meets the needs of your organization to target the students you seek. We can advise you on the most effective ways to reach our students and assist you in achieving your
recruiting goals with the Eberhardt School of Business.
Industry surveys of employers indicate that companies find on-campus recruiting and internship programs the most effective recruiting strategies for their organizations.
We can help you reach students pursuing the following degrees:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Concentrations: Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management & Human Resources, Management Information Systems, MIS, Marketing
- Specialty Concentrations: Arts and Entertainment Management, Business Law, Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Masters of Accounting
- Dual degree earners meet 150-hour rule for CPA eligibility
Master of Business Administration
- Specializations: Healthcare Management, Finance, Marketing
Hire a Graduating Senior
The largest proportion of Pacific students graduate each year in May. Smaller cohorts of graduates complete their degrees later in the summer months and in December. Eberhardt seniors are prepared for the interview seasons during both the Fall and Spring semesters each year. We can assist you in reaching these students through a number of on-campus and virtual recruiting methods.
Hire an MBA
Full-time Eberhardt MBAs complete a required summer internship that typically spans an 8-10 week period from early June to mid-August. MBAs graduate in December and are generally pursuing post-MBA career positions to begin in January every calendar year.
To engage an MBA for a summer internship we encourage employers to promote these opportunities in the Fall and early Spring semesters. Our On-Campus Recruiting options and job posting services via Tiger Jobs can be customized to meet your organization's individual needs.
Hire a Project Team
Local companies collaborate with students teams that are advised by faculty on a regular basis. Projects come in many sizes and shapes and can often be addressed as a class project or in smaller groups with both undergraduate and graduate level students.
Past projects completed by Eberhardt students include:
- Cal Cedar Products - An MBA consulting project consisting of a study of potential market expansion to Asia for the company
- efor computer forensics - An MBA Independent Study resulting in a business plan and research of financing options for company expansion
- Valley Harley Davidson - A student-designed customer management strategy for its motorcycle dealership
- City of Fresno - ERP Cost Analysis project
Hire Experienced Alumni
Reaching Eberhardt Alumni with your Recruiting Message
Alumni from the Eberhardt School of Business are successful professionals in many fields and include many senior individual contributors, Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and Executive Officers. We are more than happy to assist you in sharing job opportunities with an audience that offers as few as 3 years experience to as many as 20+.
To promote your job openings to our alumni, send any job postings or descriptions with a hiring manager or company recruiter contact information to Eberhardt Careers. We are more than happy to assist you in sharing job opportunities with this audience through announcements to our alumni via LinkedIn.