On Campus Interviews
The on-campus interviews which are held during fall and spring semesters allows employers to access a wide variety of both undergraduate and MBA students at many levels of skill and experience.
Two on-campus interview options are available.
- Prescreening (closed) scheduling, allowing employers to preview resumes and then select interview candidates
- Open scheduling, allowing students to sign-up for interview time slots, according to specified criteria, with no previewing option.
The Eberhardt Career Services team can assist you in coordinating your campus interviewing visit. Contact Margaret Roberts for more information.
Career & Internship Fairs
Pacific's Career Resource Center offers employers the chance to reach 300+ student job seekers each Spring. For more information or to register for an upcoming event go to: Career & Internship Faire
Additional events are geared to increase employer visibility and provide assistance in preparing students for the on-campus and off-campus interview season. The Career Resource Center sponsors "Meet Your Future" which allows students access to resume critiques, mock interviews and career topic panels presented by employer representatives.
This week long series of events offer employers the opportunity to:
- preview student talent
- build brand awareness on campus
- conduct information sessions during the early evening
- help students prepare for the interviews that will really matter.
For more information on how to participate in this event, please go to Student Life
Advertise in the Pacifician
Promote your company in the student-managed campus newspaper published weekly on Thursdays. Advertise your company and job opportunities through ads as it is a great way to reach Pacific students directly. For advertising information, please call: (209) 946-2114.