Graduate Career Management
As a graduate student at the Eberhardt School your career success is our first priority. You will have access to a dedicated team of career professionals with over 20 years of combined industry experience to help prepare you for the real world.
Eberhardt graduate students have direct access to all of the Career Management support needed, including:
- CareerLeader and other assessment tools to assist you in focusing your career development efforts while in the program
- A weekly Career Development course to build and focus on the skills necessary for selecting the best fit in both career and employer, as well as training in the tactics of a successful job search
- Facilitation assistance with your required summer business internship
- Access to alumni and employers to expand your professional network
- Various on-campus recruitment opportunities including access to Pacific's online job network, company information sessions, on-campus interviews, career fairs, etc.
- Dedicated career consultants available for one-on-one career coaching to assist you in the development and execution of an individual career management plan and guidance through the process