Choosing a career does not have to overwhelm you! MBA Career Services will guide you through assessment, research and work with your individually to define your career interests as we assist you in exploring and defining appropriate and specific career paths.
Start your Journey Here
As a Pacific MBA student you will begin your career journey in the MBA Career Development Seminar. Through lectures, group discussions and activities and individual assignments, we will help you navigate through your personal MBA career planning process.
Additional career planning and research resources are complied for your use on an on-going basis.
Career Counseling for MBA Students
Beyond the MBA Career Development Seminar in the classroom, you will have the support of two dedicated MBA Career professionals.
Your individual MBA career planning needs are a top priority to us! We will work with you one-one to:
- Discuss/define your career interests and choices
- Polish your resume and craft targeted cover letters
- Define strategies for your internship and job search efforts
- Facilitate your networking through introductions to alumni and industry professionals
- Conduct mock interviews to prepare you for the real thing
- Evaluate job offers