Undergraduate Career Services
As an undergraduate student at the Eberhardt School, your career success is our first priority. You will have access to a dedicated team of career professionals throught the Eberhardt Career Management Center or the University Career Resource Center.
Eberhardt undergraduate students have direct access to all of the career tools needed, including:
- A semester-long Career Development Seminar to build and focus on the skills necessary for selecting the best fit in both career and employer, as well as training in the tactics of a successful job search
- Facilitation assistance with internships
- Access to alumni and employers to expand your professional network
- Various on-campus recruitment opportunities including access to Tiger Jobs, company information sessions, on-campus interviews, career fairs, etc.
- Dedicated career consultants available for one-on-one career coaching to assist you in the development and execution of an individual career management plan and guidance through the process