"Tiger Jobs" is a new way to attack your career hunt. Beginning as a Freshman and through your senior year, Tiger Jobs can assist you in finding on-campus (work study/non-work study) opportunities, internships, as well as part-time and full-time career related experiences.
To access Tiger Jobs, log into your insidePacific account. The link to Tiger Jobs is located under the "Living" tab.
Why You Will Like Tiger Jobs:
- Your job search navigation is simplified. Tiger Jobs will only house jobs from employers who have established relationships with Pacific.
- You will be pre-registered for an account in Tiger Jobs and will be able to access it using your Pacific Net ID.
- You can set up search agents, so you can find out about new job opportunities as soon as they have been posted.
- Tiger Jobs has the capability of sending targeted announcements based on majors and career interests, so you can hear about events and employment opportunities right away.
- You can upload your resume and cover letter in multiple document formats including Word files and PDF's.
- Automated on-campus interview reminders will be sent to you via email.
- Your profile will automatically be updated each semester, so GPA, class standing, major, and contact information will remain current without you having to manually update your profile.
Don't wait until the Spring semester of your senior year to start your job search. Employers begin recruiting in the Fall for May graduates.