Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship was founded in 1995 with donated funds of more than $2.5 million. It was created to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship as the underlying strength of American business and a critical factor in maintaining and enhancing America's quality of life.
The objectives of the Center are to:
- Provide assistance to entrepreneurs and business ventures through information dissemination, consultation, conferences, training and special events.
- Coordinate the advocacy of entrepreneurship and free enterprise to students, faculty, the business community and the general public.
- Provide intensive, integrated graduate and undergraduate curricula that meet the needs of individual students.
- Stimulate and facilitate research and publications on entrepreneurship.
- Promote an on-going dialogue among practicing entrepreneurs, academics, and students to encourage entrepreneurial solutions.
If you are interested in learning more about the Center, please contact Professor Dan Wadhwani