The Westgate Center for Leadership & Management Development offers training in the following facilities:
- An Executive Training Center that can be configured for group discussions or for presentations that include up to fifty participants.
- A "tiered amphitheater" lecture hall accommodating sixty persons.
- Five adjoining lecture discussion rooms for thirty to forty persons.
- Five adjoining "break out" rooms for groups of six to eight persons.
- A complete computer laboratory equipped with networked computers, projection system, and laser printer support.
- Satellite downlink for video reception and teleconferencing.
- Complete dining services and refreshments available.
- On-campus housing or hotel accommodations nearby.
- All rooms accessible for physically challenged.
If you are interesting in renting any of the Westgate facilities for your organization, please contact Peter Johnson for room availability and rental fees.