Click here to register for Transit Management Certificate Programs.
FTA Procurement Overview
Presented in Partnership with Caltrans Division of Mass Transportation.
Full Day Workshop - Topics Include:
- The FTA Contracting Frame Work
- Caltrans Procurement Requirements from a Subrecipient Perspective
- Why Do You Need a Written
- Procurement Manual?
- Written Record of Procurement History
- Independent Estimate
- Protest Procedures
- The Fiduciary Duties of Determining Costs are Fair and Reasonable
- Satisfactory Procurement Methods
- Contract Options
The Federal Transit Administration requires recipients and sub-recipients of federal funding to follow certain guidelines contained primarily in the FTA Master Agreement and FTA Circular 4220.1F. This course will provide the attendees an opportunity to learn about these requirements to increase their level of knowledge and conformity to the FTA requirements.
Who Should Attend
Inventory Personnel, Maintenace Managers, Project Managers, Grants Administrators, Board Members, Finance Managers, Procurement Officers, Contract Administrators, Planning Managers, Chief Administration Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Safety and Security Personnel and anyone else working with federal funds.
On completion of the course, attendees should: Have acquired working knowledge of the FTA Third Party procurement requirements.
Course Fee: $325
Fee includes all instruction materials and online resources. Full scholarships available from Caltrans.
Training Dates & Locations:
We are always looking for agencies interested in hosting the program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your agency might be interested in hosting. Thank you!
- August 26, 2016 - San Jose, CA (full)
- September 21, 2016 - San Diego, CA
- September 29, 2016 - Santa Monica, CA
- October 13, 2016 - San Jose, CA