Call Amber Dominguez 209.946.2956
Financial Aid & Fees
The fee is $295 per session. A discounted rate of $2,295 is available to individuals signing up for all nine sessions. This fee includes instruction materials and complete course workbook. Lunch is not included.
Personnel from organizations that are CalACT members are eligible for a $50 discount when registering for the entire program. Discount given at time of registration only.
- CalTrans has two scholarships available. Eligible applicants include private, non-profit, not-for-profit, and government agencies, their employees and certain affiliates (private sector applicants) who offer passenger transportation services. Full series scholarship will cover between $1,000-$1,200 of the tuition. Applicable for full series participants only.
- RTAP (RTAP Scholarship Program). The program provides reimbursement for registration and travel expenses for courses attended by public and non-profit organizations serving rural areas. www.calact.org/doc.aspx?44
- RCTC (Riverside County Transportation Commission) may provide funding to non-profit transportation providers located in western Riverside County.
- SANBAG (San Bernardino Associated Governments) has financial aid available for public transit and social service transportation agencies from the Valley portion of San Bernardino County.
- ASI (Access Services, Inc.) may have scholarships available. Eligible applicants include all public and not-for-profit agencies, and their employees or affiliates (private sector applicants) who deliver passenger transportation services with the County of Los Angeles. The Joe King Memorial Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees. Only available during Fall sessions.
- VTrans (Valley Transportation Services) scholarships are available through the VTrans Scholarship Program to assist nonprofit organizations to further the development of management skills, to encourage the development of professional networks, and to offset the expense of attending transit trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences. Scholarships can be used to attend programs that focus on issues of concern to transportation operations. This program is only available to agencies who serve residents of the San Bernardino Valley.
Full refunds will be available for cancellations seven days prior to the start of the program. No other refunds will be granted. Registration may be transferred to another participant by notifying the Westgate Center for Leadership and Management Development in writing.
Attendees who notify the University in advance that he or she will miss a session can make it up at no charge the next time that course is offered.
Contact Amber Dominguez, Westgate Center for Leadership and Management Development 888.439.2867